End-User Content and Our Services
Our Services allow you to submit, store, send or receive content. When you submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you grant buxbo (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, store, communicate, and distribute such content for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services and app content, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services.
As you send and receive Content, as well as while that Content is stored, it is analyzed by our systems in an attempt to provide you personally relevant coupons, targeted ads and exclusive rewards.
Confidentiality. We collect information about the apps and devices you use to access buxbo, to assist us in providing features that would be helpful to our users like automatic product updates and notifications.
The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our app, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
In an effort to recommend and optimize promotional offers, rewards, or coupons that would interest you, we collect information on your activity like:
Terms you search for
Coupons you save
Views and interactions with content and ads
Voice and audio information when you use audio features
People with whom you communicate or share content
Activity on third-party sites and apps that partner with buxbo
We use the information we collect to provide customized services like recommendations, rewards, and coupons. Coupons you’ve used or saved or tribes you’ve joined to help us to suggest new deals and exclusive rewards you might like.
If you’d like to view your account activity, please you can visit your buxbo account.
We may also display personalized ads on the app based on your interests. For instance,, if you search for “Coca-Cola,” you may see an ad for Coke products when you’re browsing the buxbo app.
- We don’t show you personalized ads based on sensitive categories, such as race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.
- We don’t share information that personally identifies you with advertisers, such as your name or email, unless you ask us to. For example, if you see an ad for a nearby cinema and select the “tap to call” button, we’ll connect your call and may share your phone number with that cinema.
Eligibility. You must be at least sixteen (16) years old to use the Service. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least sixteen (16) years old (ii) that you have not previously been suspended, removed or deactivated from the Service and (iii) that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company (collectively "Subscribing Organization"), you are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind such organization to these Terms; and agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization. In such a case, "you" in these Terms refers to your Subscribing Organization, and any individual authorized to use the Service on behalf of the Subscribing Organization, including you. You must be at least 21 years old to redeem Offers with alcoholic beverages on the Service.
- End User License Agreement. Your use of any mobile application or other downloadable software we may provide (each, an "App") is subject to an End User License Agreement. The applicable End User License Agreement depends on the platform on which the App is designed to run and the features of the App. The End User License Agreement will be presented to you when you download and/or install the App and will be accessible through the App. Apps are deemed part of the Service, and all such End User License Agreements are hereby incorporated into, and made a part of, the Terms by reference.
- Additional Terms/Modification of Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to any additional terms, rules, or guidelines applicable to certain services and features which we may post from time to time (the "Additional Terms"). All such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into, and made a part of, the Terms.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change the Terms on a going forward basis at any time. Please check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service after the changes become effective constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
- Accounts and Registration. To access the Service, you must register for an account. You will be required to provide us with true and updated information about yourself (such as your e-mail address or other contact information). You will also be asked to provide a password of which you are solely responsible for maintaining. The confidentiality of your account, password and all activities that occur under your account are your sole responsibility.
- Location Data. Some features of the Service enable us to tailor your experience on the Service based on your location. If you decline to provide location information, or in our judgment, we cannot verify your location, you will be unable to utilize some or all features of the Service.
- User Rewards.User Rewards Generally.
- Third-party products and services (each an "Offer") are available for your use in the buxbo app. When you redeem an Offer through buxbo, rewards will be placed into your buxbo account ("Rewards"). Any Offer may be subject to Additional Terms or discontinued by buxbo at any time. buxbo may determine your eligibility to redeem an Offer, determine whether or not you have earned Rewards or adjust your Rewards total. Prior to distribution, Rewards have no monetary value and you may not obtain any cash, money, or anything of value in exchange for your Rewards total except as made available by buxbo.
- Once you have accumulated the required Rewards in your buxbo account (as posted, and subject to change), you may choose to have buxbo distribute your Rewards via the available distribution options shown in the app. The available distribution options are subject to change without notice to you. You have no to any particular method of distribution. For each distribution option, buxbo displays within the buxbo mobile app the minimum distribution amount (subject to change) at any given time. limit the amount of Rewards that you can distribute in any given period of time. Closing your buxbo account when you have undistributed Rewards that meet or exceed the minimum Rewards threshold, may mean that you will be expected to distribute such Rewards prior to closing your account, even if this means you must distribute your Rewards in the payout option with the lowest minimum distribution amount. If your account is terminated by buxbo, you must distribute your Rewards when closing your account, or any rights you have to the Rewards in your account will terminate and you will no longer be eligible to receive a distribution of such Rewards.
- Third-Party Payment Providers. Distribution options are provided by licensed money transmitters (e.g., PayPal, Inc.) and are subject to additional terms and conditions associated with your account with such money transmitter (the “Payment Provider Terms”). When you elect to distribute Rewards through a money transmitter, you further agree (i) that buxbo is acting as your agent with respect to the payment processing and (ii) that you are bound by the applicable Payment Provider Terms, as the same may be modified by the money transmitter from time to time.
- Affiliate Merchant Offers. If an Offer requires you to click a shopping link within the Service to be directed to an affiliated merchant’s mobile app (which may also require you to download such mobile app) or website (each an “Affiliate Merchant”), and complete a purchase to earn a Reward on your net purchase amount. Net purchase amounts generally exclude taxes, fees, shipping, gift-wrapping, discounts or credits, returns or cancellations and extended warranties.
- Some Affiliate Merchant products may be excluded from the Offers. A list of exclusions is included in the Additional Terms associated with each Offer and is subject to change without notice. To earn Rewards, you must complete your purchase during the same shopping session you start after clicking on the shopping link. If you visit other mobile apps or websites before completing your purchase, your purchase might be associated with a service other than buxbo’s Service and you might not earn a Reward on your purchase.
- Depending on applicable federal, state, and local tax laws, your distribution of Rewards may be subject to taxes. You will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of your receipt of Rewards.
- Inactivity Fee. It is your responsibility to keep your buxbo account active. If you fail to redeem an Offer within your buxbo account for twelve (12) consecutive months, your buxbo account will be considered "inactive." While your account is inactive, buxbo will deduct an amount currently equal to three dollars and 99 cents ($3.99 USD) from your accumulated Rewards every month prior to reactivation ("Inactivity Fee"); this amount is subject to change. buxbo will attempt to notify you before your account becomes inactive, or if the Inactivity Fee amount changes, by sending you an email to the address we have on file for you. Subject to buxbo's right to terminate your account under these Terms, you may reactivate your buxbo account by logging in to your buxbo account and redeeming at least one Offer. If your state's law prohibits buxbo from charging the Inactivity Fee, buxbo may deduct an Inactivity Fee equal to the maximum permitted by the laws of your state.
- User Content.
- Limited License Grant to buxbo. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights you hold in the User Content that you post to the Service. By posting Coupons, you grant buxbo a, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to host, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute and re-distribute said Coupon.
- User Content Representations and Warranties. Any User Content you post is your responsibility, as well as any consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting and publishing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- You are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize buxbo and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary. And further, that any Content you post does not (a) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (b) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; (c) contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code; or (d) violate any applicable law or regulation.
- User Content Disclaimer. We do not monitor User Content and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against buxbo with respect thereto. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to the Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, buxbo does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Service.
- Consent to Electronic Communications and SMS
- You may receive an SMS from buxbo if you are invited by another user to join buxbo. You can stop receiving SMS messages at any time by texting "STOP" to 47453. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency depends on the user's interaction. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can visit our Help Center. If you are unable to log-in to the Help Center please send an email to email@example.com.
- Third Party Services and Websites.
buxbo may provide tools enabling you to export information to third party services by linking your account on buxbo with an account on the third party service, such as Twitter or Facebook. By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such User Content and information to the applicable third party service. Such third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of the third party service or the use of your User Content or information by the third party service. The Service, including our websites, may also contain links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We provide these links as a convenience only and a link does not imply our endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site.
- By suggesting any modifications or improvements to Us regarding buxbo (“Feedback”), you are granting Us an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
- Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- submit to buxbo purchase information that is false, inaccurate, fabricated, counterfeited, tampered with, adjusted, or otherwise artificial or inauthentic for the purpose of seeking to redeem Offers with buxbo;
- redeem, or attempt to redeem, buxbo Offers for products that have not actually been purchased and retained, or for products that have been purchased but returned to a store or online vendor, following purchase;
- extract information from buxbo's web or mobile applications for the purpose of using said information in conjunction with another service, web or mobile application;
- rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any Materials (as defined below);
- post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous, or inaccurate User Content or other content;
- post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- exploit or attempt to exploit buxbo's referral bonus program by inviting yourself to join buxbo using another account or invite others who share the same mobile device, in an effort to earn referral bonuses or credit(s);
- make false or misleading claims about buxbo's referral program or any other incentive program created by buxbo;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Service accounts of others without permission, forge another person's digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Service, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- infringe the copyright or other proprietary rights on the Service or of any User Content;
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy, or the collection, storage, transmission, or access of educational records;
- defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud users of the Service, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
- use the Service for any commercial purpose;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or User Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service or User Content;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Service or any part thereof (including any App), except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Service or any part thereof, except and only to the extent the foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Service or any user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
- Limitations on User Accounts.
A user may not create more than one (1) buxbo account. Each unique mobile device may not be associated with more than two (2) user accounts. Violations of this restriction may result in termination of your account.
These Terms are effective when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated.
- Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service.
Your account may be terminated for engaging in Prohibited Conduct or violating any of the Terms in this Agreement. In addition, we may, at any time and without notice to you, suspend or revoke your access to and use of the Service, and any accounts you may have in connection with the Service including: (i) where we determine in our sole discretion that such action is reasonable in order to comply with legal requirements or to protect the rights or interests of buxbo or any third party; or (ii) in connection with any general discontinuation of the Service. We also reserve the right to modify the Service at any time without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or revocation of your access to or use of the Service, provided that if we terminate your access to the Service other than for your breach of these Terms, you may be entitled to have your Rewards distributed, as described in the Terms. You may terminate your account at any time by visiting our Help Center If you are unable to log-in to the Help Center please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Effect of Termination.
Upon termination of these Terms your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease use of the Service; in addition, you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service. All payment obligations accrued prior to termination that We decide should survive will survive.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
- The Service is owned and operated by buxbo. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service provided by buxbo (the "Materials") are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any User Content that is provided and owned by users of the Service, all Materials contained in the Service are the property of buxbo or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to buxbo or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by buxbo, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials. buxbo reserves all rights to the Materials not expressly granted in the Terms.
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE MAY OCCASIONALLY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS AND DEFECTS. ACCORDINGLY, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, DEFECTS AND ERRORS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. buxbo DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SERVICE AND ITS PERFORMANCE OR SUITABILITY FOR CUSTOMER’S INTENDED USE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. buxbo SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SERVICE THAT THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO ACCESS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
- Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless buxbo, its affiliates, independent contractors and service providers, and each of their respective members, directors, officers, employees and agents (“buxbo Parties”), from and against all claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to Customer’s use of, or inability to use, the Service.
- Limitation of Liability.
THE BUXBO PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO, AND CUSTOMER RELEASES THE BUXBO PARTIES FROM ANY, LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY CUSTOMER ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF A BUXBO PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE BUXBO PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, OR ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00).
- Arbitration; Governing Law.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES CUSTOMER TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH CUSTOMER CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
Customer and buxbo agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from this Agreement and Customer’s use of the Service, except that Customer and buxbo are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents.
ARBITRATION PREVENTS CUSTOMER FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL.
Customer and buxbo each agree to notify each other in writing of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises. Notice to buxbo will be sent to buxbo, Inc., Attn: Lee Evans, 1601 Dove Street, STE 190, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Customer and buxbo further agree: to attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration; that any arbitration will occur in Orange County, California; that arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules; and that the state or federal courts in Orange County, California have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit between the parties not subject to arbitration. Other than class procedures the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court.
This Agreement may be terminated immediately upon written notice if the other Party materially breaches any material provision of this Agreement and the breaching party does not cure the material breach within thirty (30) days after the date of the non-breaching party’s written notice form of the material breach. Customer’s failure to pay any Membership Costs when due will constitute a material breach but will not be subject to the notice and cure periods described above. Either party may also terminate this Agreement at any time on notice (notice posted to the buxbo Site is sufficient for buxbo’s notice) in the event buxbo ceases doing business. In the event of the termination of this Agreement for any reason: (a) the license granted to Customer in this Agreement will terminate; (b) Customer and each Authorized User must immediately cease all use of the Service and delete Customer’s Service Account; and the license granted to buxbo in will survive any such termination.
Governing Law. Any dispute between the parties will be governed by this Agreement and the laws of the State of Delaware and applicable United States law, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. Whether the dispute is heard in arbitration or in court, Customer and buxbo will not commence against the other a class action, class arbitration or other representative action or proceeding. (b) Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. (c) Assignment. Customer may not assign this Agreement or any of its rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of buxbo, and any attempted assignment without such consent shall be void. Subject to the foregoing restriction, this Agreement will be fully binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by Customer, us, and each of Customer’s and our respective successors and assigns. (d) Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth our entire agreement with respect to Customer’s evaluation and use of the Service.
Non-exclusive Non-assignable License
buxbo gives you a personal non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by buxbo as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by buxbo, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Service, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless buxbo and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (collectively, the "buxbo Entities") from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' and accounting fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of or alleged use of the Service; (ii) your violation of the Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
No class actions. YOU AND BUXBO AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and buxbo agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding buxbo, the Service, or the Terms please visit our Help Center. If you are unable to log-in to the Help Center please send an email to email@example.com.
No Support. We are under no obligation to provide support for the Service. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
Notice Regarding Apple. This Section 28 only applies to the extent you are using our mobile application on an iOS device. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and buxbo only, not with Apple Inc. (“Apple”), and Apple is not responsible for the Service or the content thereof. Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Service. If the Service fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the mobile application to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation with respect to the Service. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Service or your possession and/or use of the Service, including: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; or (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim that the Service and/or your possession and use of the Service infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights.You agree to comply with any applicable third party terms when using the Service. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary of these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country.